Poster Contest: International Drug Users' Day 2020
International Drug Users’ Day is an immensely important event for the global community of people who use drugs, providing an opportunity for us to celebrate our history and affirm our rights. In past years we have developed a shareable poster (seen to the left) for use on social media and other public platforms. For 2020, we would like to ask our global community to help design a new poster commemorating this year’s International Drug Users’ Day.
From the pool of entries we will select one winner and two runners-up. The poster selected as the winner will become INPUD’s official poster for the 2020 International Drug Users’ Day, while the two runners-up will also be shared and made available for use by the community. There will be a cash prize for all three selected posters.
In past years our posters have served as vibrant, powerful and positive images celebrating our community. We are seeking a similar design this year which can capture the resiliency and diversity of our community, sending the message that people who use drugs are proud of who we are and what we have achieved.
- All designs must be original and cannot contain any copyrighted/trademarked material
- Posters should be in a size that is shareable on Facebook, Twitter and other social media
- Posters can be designed by more than one person, but one person cannot submit more than one poster
- Posters should contain “International Drug Users’ Day 2020” somewhere as well as an indicator for the placement of the INPUD logo. We can also provide high res download of the logo if you wish to add it yourself
- While not required it is highly recommended posters be customizable to allow local, national and regional networks to add their logos and any other information they wish
When selecting the winner we will be considering:
$500 for the winner; $250 for two runners-up
All entries must be submitted by e-mail to Jake Agliata (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Monday, 28 September. A winner will be selected by Wednesday, 30 September.