INPUD Annual Report and Financial Summaries: 2018-2019
INPUD is excited to publish our 2018-2019 Annual Report and Financial Summaries.
In 2018 and 2019, we strengthened our capacity and ability to mobilize communities, provide technical assistance to networks of people who use drugs, engage in advocacy and campaigning at all levels, and continue to publish key documents on the health and human rights of people who use drugs all over the world.
Some of the key highlights you will read about include:
- Rollout of the Injection Drug User Implementation Tool (IDUIT) Training Manual and the global reach of IDUIT trainings in 2018-2019.
- Engagement in cross-sector partnerships which allow INPUD to amplify the voices and concerns of people who use drugs.
- Local, national, regional and international advocacy achievements of INPUD and networks of people who use drugs all over the world.
- Drug user participation in major conferences, workshops and other global or regional events.
- Summaries of our key publications and documents from 2018-2019.
- Examples of key achivements by national and regional networks of people who use drugs.
We would like to thank all INPUD members and allies who helped us achieve this incredible work.